Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday...

How appropriate that the first day of November be a Thursday &what a perfect time to place emphasis on what we're thankful for! So here it goes for my thankful Thursday...

1 Thessalonians 5:18  in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

“We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction.” ~ Harry Ironside

1. A loving God, what a privilege it is to be able to serve Him on a daily basis.

2. A godly husband, it's amazing to watch God transform someone you have prayed for, for so long! It's been a hard but rewarding journey simply proving His faithfulness to answer prayer!

3. Healthy, sweet natured, onry sons...I certainly would not be the same without them in my life!

4. Coffee & Jesus...no words really express the fulfillment this ministry has given me. Thankful that God has entrusted me with this!

5. Friends that are more like family...God has placed woman in my life who genuinely love & care for me. Life would be a lot harder if it weren't for Cheri, Amanda, Dana, and Lindsey pouring into me when I'm down, loving & believing in me!

6. Stable jobs, with steady income... I've been blessed with a great boss!

7. Quiet time in the Word...there is nothing more refreshing than hearing God through scripture, especially when it lines up with what your currently battling.

8. Restful weekends spent relaxing & enjoying my family.

9. Laughing! My favorite is laughing so hard I cry! I have really humerous sons & brothers so never a dull moment when they're around.

10. Adorable coffee mugs & new journals! Both bring me joy, call me corny(me no care!) lol I'm easy to please.


Now share what your thankful for! It feels good to think of all God's done inspite of the difficulties of life!


In Him,

 KATIE

No comments:

Post a Comment