Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday...

I'll keep this one short & sweet...God has been good to me.

It goes like this & in no order of the degree of thankfulness.

1.) The fact I will be able to spend Thanksgiving with my little brother & his girlfriend (whom I love) and their family this year.

2.) I can't wait to start cooking with Bonnie & Lisa next Wednesday.

3.) Friday night lights in my home town. It's been so fun to get to catch up in person with old friends that are dear to me & to get to re-experience the energy & excitement of a great football team!

4.) My friends. Lord have mercy what I fail to have by way of family God has given me by way of friends. I have the best, hands down!

5.) My husband who just last night held me without saying a word while I let out a long overdue ugly cry! He is my best friend & I plan on honoring him all the days of my life!

What are you thankful for? Get to writing, it feels good!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment