Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday Part Dos

It's only 2 weeks until Thanksgiving?! What? I don't know about you but this year has flown by & I can barely get adjusted! I've had an interesting week. None the less blessed so here's it goes:

~ to have been born in America, to have been able to always have a free "choice" in everything I've done...

~to have had a safe, enjoyable childhood. My dad was always there for us & so was my mom.

~ for the hard times in my life because I'm convinced it's those times of shame & disappointment that drove me to my dependence on Christ...

~for the opportunity to minister to the woman in jail. It's amazing to be able to read & explain the scriptures to them & see God moving in there lives...

~for the ability to help others out that need it & having the resources to do so...

~for pedicures & manicures. It always relaxs me & they make my nails look so PRee-Tay...

~to be able to trust God for my future & the future of my family...

~to know God desires to bless us all despite our shortcomings & He faithfully does it to show us His goodness...

~to be able to pray & converse with God my Savior...


God has two dwellings; one in heaven, and the other in a meek and thankful heart.~Izaak Walton

Even though we can't have all we want, we ought to be thankful we don't get what we deserve.
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment