Monday, February 25, 2013

Leibster Award!

I was humbled when my blogger friend ThistleAshD at Sweetly Worn nominated me for the Leibster Award for blogs with less than 200 followers. Goodness I have less than 30 does that even count?! lol Seriously I'm honored & humbled at the same time. My blog was simply a place of relief & started when I needed a place to document what the Holy Spirit was showing me on my journey to a life lost in Jesus! 


The Rules 


     1.  Post 11 random facts about yourself.
     2.  Answer the questions the nominator came up with.
     


Random Facts about ME!

1.I make the best homemade cinnamon rolls you will ever taste.
2. I bring my own creamer to Starbucks & just order the Pike Roast. Shoooot! Ghetto Fabulous!
3.I LOVE coffee mugs, the more meaning behind them the better!
4. I'm so picky about who cuts my hair! Help! lol
5. I'm 6ft & refuse to wear heels!
6.I'm extremely compassionate & raw. I just tell it the way God has revealed it to me.
7. Mother of ALL boys...Lord help sometimes I just need a female in the house but that's why God sent me such fantastic friends! They totally get me & still adore me!
8. Very loyal & look for it in all my closest friends.
9. I'm constantly thinking about scripture, conversing with the Holy Spirit, or thinking of a way to inspire or encourage others to love on them for Jesus. #handsandfeet
10. Coffee & Jesus is a large part of my purpose on this earth..I long to see women set free & living God purposed lives!!
11. I've been called to write a book...it's a work in process. 




Random Questions Asked of Me

     1.  What is your favorite book and why? Well, book would be Bible because it's my guide to life & the encouragement that gets me through the day. But also Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, the most beautiful reflection of Christ continuous pursuit for His bride...
     2.  If you could change something about the world, what would it be? Hearts that knew to whom they belong.
     3.  What does your perfect day look like? High 70s with a gentle breeze, green trees & grass. Newly blooming flowers with snow capped mountains visible in the distance.
     4.  What is your greatest strength? My love for people. 
     5.  What is one thing you wish you did better? Not cared about people's negative opinions
     6.  Aside from your parents, who has had the biggest impact on your life? Kitty McGregor
     7.  What is your favorite movie and why? Savannah Smiles from the 80s, makes me feel like a little girl again.
     8.  If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be? Passionate
     9.  What was your favorite thing about high school or college? My oldest two boys were born.
     10.  Favorite childhood memory? My daddy coming home from work every night...best times ever!
     11.  What is your favorite attribute of God? Faithfulness



1 comment:

  1. haha I love that you bring your own creamer to starbucks. Hardcore :)

    ReplyDelete