Friday, February 8, 2013

Fab Five Friday...

Every Friday the girls at Upward Not Inward host Fab Five Friday! It's fun & a way to share little pieces of your week!

This week I'm thankful for: Goodness where do I start? First, answered prayer, we sold our SUV without a glitch & to a sweet family. Second, I jumped on board to start selling Origami Owl jewelry! Find me at http://katieramirez.origamiowl.com You are bound to find something cute!



This week I enjoyed: Having the chance to openly minister & share Jesus, His love and the power it has to transform us with like minded believers I encountered at my job.

This week I learned: How to overcome my fear of what appears to be too much & to pace myself. Posted my first book review & am still figuring out all of the in's & out's of a darn blasted computer (Yes! I am a little overwhelmed with all the little things I should know how to do via computer such as blogging, fancying my blog to make it look more appealing, saving information, etc., etc., etc.!

This week I accomplished: Posting my first ever book review. {Here} &&& Paying off some debt! Woo Hoo!! Thank you Jesus!


I am looking forward to: Should this even be asked because if you know me at all you already know it's Coffee & Jesus time tomorrow! Duhhh! lol Really though it is the best time & I walk away refreshed & filling fulfilled in my purpose when we are done! Plus I have a lot to say about tomorrow's topic & it's going to be at my house! F-U-N!!






4 comments:

  1. YAY I'm glad you had a good week! Sending up a prayer of thankfulness for ya! I HAVE to check out that jewelry too! I haven't seen anything like it before, way cute : ) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I want to follow your blog back…darn it I don't know! lol Great photography by the way! I want pictures by you!! I need my first official head shots!

      Delete
  2. Hey, I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a Leibster award. I so respect the way you are straightforward and call things like they are :)

    ReplyDelete