Sunday, September 16, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things!





Every once in a while I enjoy writing down the things I love the most. My life has been full of heartache & greatness. I've loved & I've lost. But one thing remains is that God has been way more "good" than I deserve, through Him my soul has been ignited, let's spread the fire of His love by acknowledging every bit of the greatness that He has placed in us…So here it goes. A few of my favorite things!

~Kisses & snuggles from my 3 year old
~Spending time with God in the Word
~Discovering a new facet of God, there is soooo many things about Him, I can't wait to experience.
~The bond my husband & I share, he is my closest, most loyal friend
~Watching my boys grow into caring, God-fearing men
~rainy days
~cool mornings
~when I see my reflection & see my mother's lips (they are exactly alike)
~recognizing ALL my father instilled in me
~the blessing of my Christian heritage
~ministering love & encouragement to whomever needs it
~snow on the ground
~the mountains (I will live there one day)
~music that draws the deepest parts of my heart into worship
~the sounds of all of my family under one roof
~the purchase of a pretty new journal
~strong, hot coffee with french vanilla creamer
~the birth of the vision of "Coffee and Jesus" & the wonderful woman God has placed in my life
~spending quality time with my closest friends (Lindsey & Kendell) & talking about EVERYTHING, then leaving feeling full and a better person simply because I get the privilege of knowing them
~the sweet & faithful presence of God when I need Him most

…just a few. I dare you to sit down & think about things that make your heart smile! Take the time to really focus on all that God has placed inside you. You are unique, wonderful, and full of potential! Here's to allowing yourself to recognize what makes you, you. Here's to discovering all the good Christ created you to do…now walk in them!



 "For we are HIS workmanship, created in Christ for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them." ~Ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment