Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Coffee & Jesus...




The picture says it all…Coffee and Jesus. I've used the term for months now when I would plan a meeting with a girlfriend for coffee & of course the topic would be life and ultimately lead to my first love Jesus. I have been so radically transformed by the love of Christ that I now desire the same freedom for every single woman I know. I pray that woman all across the world will grab hold of Jesus through the encouragement of other women who are pursuing the same goal…intimacy with their Creator. It's been 3 years since the Lord called me away from my future plans & asked me to pursue Him. In doing so I have endured trial by fire but am eternally grateful because I'll never be the same again. The trusting God & having endurance is paying off, my husband is now a born again- spirit filled man. Our house is finally in order. Our marriage is growing & it all started from the choice to be obedient to what God was calling me to do. We ALL have purpose, we ALL have influence let's start a revolution that stands for women who are in CHRIST! Let's find our identity in Him & Him alone! I pray this sparks a fire that burns so strongly for Christ that it consumes you…leaving you FREE!

So here's our challenge to you! We want you to join us for Coffee and Jesus. Whether it's just you or a group of girlfriends, GET IN THE WORD with us. This Saturday 9/29 we will be meeting to discuss the book of Ruth. We will be keeping up with you all by sharing via social media. Snap a picture & post it with the hashtag #coffeeandjesus via instagram, twitter, or facebook. Whatever you do by all means please please get a group in your town & meet up for Coffee and Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment