Friday, December 14, 2012

Overall...

Overall...

I am finally walking in fullness of who God created me to be.

I wake up knowing that my identity is soley found in Christ. Therefore I will be the best wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend that I can be.

I cherish the journey it took to get me to this place in Christ. I have encountered Him through the darkest of days & know for certain that it takes darkness to appreciate the light.

I plan on getting more discipline when it comes to exercise...big challenge for me to stay consistent.

I foresee lots of ridiculous God sized moments spent telling others about true freedom! My heart could burst thinking about all the opportunities I believe I'm going to get in the future to tell women about HIM!

I like who He made me to be...bold, authentic, loyal and passionate.

Short but sweet today...blessings friends!

xoxo, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment