Sunday, August 21, 2011

kept by His love, kept by His peace...


I haven't blogged in quite some time, not sure as to the reason why but I do enjoy it so here I am. I felt compelled to share a little of what God's carried me through lately. It's nothing short of chaotic and all the while peaceful, which is why I can say it's God who's carrying me. There is something to be said about giving everything to God. Your control, your emotions, your words, your behavior. He wants to handle our situations for us. To show Himself strong on our behalf, it's what He does best. Ultimately the glory will rest upon Him & His goodness when we've weathered the storms giving others a reason to trust Him too. That's where it's at. Have you considered that all we go through is more about how we handle the hard times than it is the actual element of the hard time. I believe that my life is to be a reflection of Christ & should have His fingerprints all over it! Revealing hardcore evidence that God is real. Not just some fairytale but a real, tangible, living God! How else will the scoffers have no excuse to refuse who He is.

He is my strength when I am weak (2 Cor.12:10), my resting place(Ps.132:14), my portion forever (Ps.73:26)…I could list on forever & not even list a fraction of who He has been to me. We, God's precious children, should walk a life out that shows exactly what love looks like. May I walk in selflessness not selfishness, may I be a glimpse of God's promises, may I be His hands…His feet. I will declare His goodness, His majesty, His love until my heart stops beating. There is no greater privilege to me than to be God's definition of love..on feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment